Fall 2019: All About Presentation - Event Production Intern
Aug 19, 2019
Posted in: Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
REPORTS TO: PA or Associate Producer
PURPOSE DESCRIPTION: Calling all PARTY PEOPLE!!!!
All About Presentation, an international event management company, is looking for a few amazing event production interns to assist with executing several ROCK-STAR events.
BIG NOTE: THIS JOB IS NOT FOR THE TIMID OR SHY. However, we do look for personality traits that line up with our corporate culture such as:
- "We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" - JFK: We enjoy tough, complex events and challenges. We understand that you will sometimes need to invent a solution when no other solution exists.
- "Joy-filled": We believe in creating joy and spreading joy wherever we go. Our mission is to help our clients express joy.
- "Save the drama for yo' mama": The only drama we like is reserved for giving our clients a "WOW" impact at their events. In the office, it is not appreciated, supported, or tolerated. If drama seems to follow you wherever you go -- this job is probably not the best fit for you.
- "I can trust you with my life!" : We are privileged to know a lot of information about our clients, their brands and trade secrets. We expect that every person that works with us understands that "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas".
- "Lifetime Student": In no way will we ever know everything. Our goal is to continue learning, continue growing without ceasing. If you're a 'know it all', let's save each other some time; however, if you are looking to grow and will put everything you have into your own training, learning, and development -- then we've "got your 6".
As an intern with All About Presentation, assistance will be needed in activities relevant to the design, planning, and production of events. This will include being involved in one or many of the following areas: vendor selection, event design, event management, pre-production and post-production events, and involvement with onsite execution of events. You will be meeting lots of new people, working on incredible events, and every day will be full of new experiences. The pace is super fast...like, LIGHTNING FAST!
Projects will include:
- Assist with the planning and execution of events
- Execute activities of our client's Event Planning Timeline
- Analyze event-related processes and make recommendations for future plans.
Work Hours: Between 12 - 15 hours per week during a standard 9a - 5p work schedule. Hours are flexible based on class and event schedule.
Compensation: First semester with All About Presentation - for credit only. Additional semesters start at $10 per hour.
To apply for this position please visit us online: https://aap.events/2019AAPinternship