Fall 2018: VCU Division of Student Affairs - Marketing & Communications Intern
Apr 27, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Marketing and Communications Internship
Department: Vice Provost Office, Division of Student Affairs
VCU Student Only
Description of the Job
The Marketing and Communications Internship provides an opportunity to contribute to the conceptualization, design, development, and implementation of promotional communications and social media tactics to promote the programs and services offered by the Division of Student Affairs.
- Prior experience/coursework in promotional writing.
- Sophomore/Junior level standing at VCU with an anticipated major in public relations or similar field.
- Competence in using online social media; ability to use social media appropriately and willingness to learn to apply these skills for organizational promotional purposes.
- Demonstrated experience using AP Style.
- Demonstrated high level of organizational, problem solving, and planning skills.
- Demonstrated verbal communication skills, public speaking or customer service experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely and orderly fashion.
- Available to work hours needed, depending upon work load and availability of office space.
- Commitment to working 2 consecutive semesters in the position.
Apply: Email resume and cover letter to Matt Lovisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.