Fall 2018: Tresses Journey - Social Media Marketing Intern
Aug 20, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Tresses Journey is a new and upcoming mobile hair service in the Richmond Tri-City area. We provide hair care services by traveling to our clients, giving them an intimate beauty experience in between busy schedules, homework with the children or when a woman simply needs personal pampering at her own convenience.
At Tresses Journey, we understand how important it is for a woman to look and feel good, in between her to-do list and her daily responsibilities.
Our services are ideal for professional women, stay-at-home moms, and for a woman’s special moments like weddings & bridal parties, proms, pageants and a ladies’ nights out.
Our company is looking to fill the following type internship opportunity:
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERN: The person chosen for this position will work directly with the CEO of Tresses Journey. No coffee making. You will have a huge hand in advertising, marketing and promotions for this startup company.
In exchange for this internship opportunity, we will provide students with college credits. And although opportunity is currently non-paid, there is a very serious chance that this could lead to a paid opportunity in months to come.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Posting 1-2x per day on the TJ’s social media pages (Instagram & Facebook).
- Assisting with the development and implementation of promotional events, ie speaking with senior care facilities & at-home hair parties.
- Creating a monthly newsletter & weekly email communications.
- Assisting with the creation of supporting marketing materials.
- Helping to create a social media calendar.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
We prefer individuals applying for this position to be passionate about learning, open to implementing new ideas, and in general, entrepreneurial minded. A degree in marketing, advertising, communications, entrepreneurship and/or graphic design is preferred but not necessary.
Someone experienced in social media is important.
Apply: Email Rolette Boykins at email@example.com