Fall 2018: RENA IMAN - PR Intern
Aug 20, 2018
Posted in: Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
RÉNA IMAN is a socially conscious luxury brand, making timeless handcrafted leather pieces with a unique approach to monogramming; instead of names and initials RÉNA IMAN tells your unique story by customizing your leather goods with gemstones. Our mission is to create a footprint in stopping violence against women, one story at a time. To help our mission we give a percentage of every sale back to the Joyful Heart Foundation and Virginia Domestic Violence Action Alliance.
Just a little background on me, I’m Reana Muhammad the owner and creator. I started my brand in my living room about a year ago with the mission to create a luxury brand that’s different but will help women in my community. I come from a biology background from VCU but have always loved fashion.
I’m looking for a passionate student willing to work with a socially conscious small business. The responsibilities in this internship over the course of the semester include:
- Fully support company’s PR strategy and execute it in different phases
- Create and curate engaging content
- Communicate and build relationships with current or prospect clients
- Effectively utilize company’s social media and blogs
- Create and distribute press releases
- Assist in administrative duties
- Build and update media lists and databases
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- Perform research and market analysis activities
This is not a paid internship but compensation will be in the form of a new 256GB IPad Pro for the intern to keep at the end of the semester.
Our website is www.rena-iman.com and our social media instagram page is @rena.iman
Please send all resumes, interest and questions for this position to email@example.com