Fall 2018: Rebuilding Together Richmond - Communications/Fund Development Intern
Aug 20, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Rebuilding Together Richmond (RTR) is an affiliate of Rebuilding Together, the only national nonprofit solely dedicated to preserving affordable homeownership through home rehabilitation services. We bring volunteers together to repair the homes of low-income families across the Greater Richmond region. We have improved nearly 1,400 homes during our 26 years of service.
We are seeking a student to assist in executing our fundraising, marketing and communications strategies.
This intern will assist us in:
• increasing our organization’s brand awareness,
• promoting our charity race and benefit auction,
• creating press materials for our fall volunteer day of service,
• creating content for social media, e-newsletter and website,
• tracking donor and fundraising opportunities in our database and
• preparing “thank you” acknowledgements and other fundraising assignments when needed.
Our communications intern should demonstrate strong writing skills and be able to work independently as well as in a team atmosphere. Applicants should also be highly organized and knowledgeable of online communications and social networking sites, such as Constant Contact, Wordpress, Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
This is an un-paid position; we require a minimum of 15 hours per week.
Apply: Email Malcolm Jones at email@example.com.