Fall 2018: Native - Graphic Design (PAID -- Deadline Sept 10)
Aug 27, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
We are looking for a graphic design intern in our Richmond, VA office that will support our brand & creative marketing needs. We’re a young and growing marketing agency with our hands in a variety of industries. You’ll have the opportunity to work across various markets including medical, entertainment, sports and manufacturing to name a few.
You Need To Have:
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a demonstrated ability to accomplish multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop required.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Previous internships in graphic design a plus!
• Create within and maintain identity standards of various clients.
• Assist with the design and execution of logos, brochures, event materials, ads, web banners, websites and proposals.
• Conduct research on the behalf of our clients to create concepts and leads.
If you’re skilled, enthusiastic and can get the job done, we like you already. The Graphic Design
Internship is a paid internship where candidates must be enrolled in a degree program at the time of
Fall 2018 (Early September 2018 – Mid December 2018)
Weekly Internship Hours: 15-20 hours (Hours flexible)
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please include your resume, a cover letter detailing why you’re a great fit for this position, as well as
a link to your portfolio of design samples to email@example.com with the subject line: YOUR
FULL NAME, Graphic Design Internship (Fall 2018)
Application Deadline: September 10th
Interviews: Week of September 10th