Fall 2018: VCU Military Student Services - Website Management Intern
Oct 1, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
This internship is a challenging opportunity for an enthusiastic person to contribute to the growth of a highly active organization at VCU. The intern will gain hands on communications experience and learn to communicate to targeted audiences in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinating with MSS Communications staff to learn approved VCU branding and communications processes
- Managing and updating Military Student Services and Student Veterans Association website content
- Develop analytics to evaluate performance and improve communication efforts with veteran students
Intern Requirement and Skills:
- Be trained in VCU social media requirements for ADA compliance
- Applicant should be a VCU mass communications student in one of the following programs: public relations, creative or strategic advertising, or journalism
- Should be creative and understand or be able to learn how to best communicate with our military-affiliated and veteran audience at VCU
- Be a self-starting, motivated individual with a desire to help, inform, entertain, and encourage our military-affiliated community at VCU
- Applicant should have a desire to learn about Veterans Affairs benefits and military/veteran culture
- Have basic public relations, advertising, writing, editing, and promotional skills.
- Possess knowledge of T4 and web experience to improve website.
Apply by sending a resume to Steven Ross at email@example.com.