Fall 2018: Green Fin Studio - Communications & Marketing Intern (PAID)
Sep 28, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Green Fin Studio is a marketing and communications firm that focuses on
environmental projects. Our team combines subject matter expertise with
graphic design, crafted content and creative delivery to target messages and
audiences. We work with a variety of clients within the U.S. and beyond
including organizations focused on conservation, education, ecotourism &
recreation, and research.
The Communications and Marketing Intern will provide support for ongoing
projects to include: developing content for our own and client web and social
channels, assisting in digital strategy development and implementation, writing
press releases and other targeted content, supporting media relations and
assisting in proposal/client pitch development.
This internship will provide opportunities for the successful candidate to develop
real-world experience in marketing and communications within a small, but very
busy environmentally-focused company. The intern will gain insight into the full
spectrum of marketing and communications consulting.
Specifications & Requirements
This paid (hourly wage), 24-32 hour per week internship position is located in
downtown Richmond, Virginia. Our hours of operation are Monday through
Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, with occasional travel and projects that require work
outside of those hours.
The specific start and end dates are negotiable with the selected candidate however the position is available immediately. This internship is expected to last approximately three months and carries no benefits (e.g., health, retirement or paid leave).
• Experience or direct training in digital marketing for business
• Experience or direct training in communications for business
development, demonstrated interest in science/environmental
• Excellent communications skills both verbally and in writing
• Motivated self-starter with the ability to work and reason independently,
and as part of a professional team,
• Experience and interest in graphic design, publication layout, and custom
art preferable, and
• Being a dependable and interactive employee.
Applicants should submit the following to Paula Jasinski at
• cover letter
• design and/or writing samples, and
• three professional references
• subject line should reference M&C Internship