Fall 2018: Global Education Benchmark Group - Communications Intern
Oct 1, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
The Global Education Benchmark Group, an education non-profit working with 250 K-12 schools in North America and around the world, has an opening for a Communications Intern.
Communications interns will assist with the vision, creation and execution of organization publications and website, including a new annual report/magazine to go out to stakeholders around the world featuring articles, profiles, and visualized data. Communications interns work directly with the Executive Director based in Richmond, but communicate with additional staff virtually, including collaboration with and the opportunity to learn from our design and communications team at Brand Poets, based in Miami.
- 5-10 hours per week for supervised and supported credit
- 3-month commitment
- Regular in-person and virtual meetings with flexible and independent project work hours
- Contribute to overall vision of new publication
- Follow through on content management as assigned
- Collaborate with design team and participate in feedback sessions
- Execute communications tasks relating to newsletter content and design
- Contribute to the creation, copy and distribution lists for various communications with stakeholders, including website updates, and contact list updates
- Must have high level of professional written communication skills
Gain valuable experience in a supportive and small non-profit environment focused on education with communications stakeholders all over the world and an expert design team partner in Miami.
Please send resume and a writing sample (school assignments accepted) to Clare Sisisky at email@example.com. Fall position to begin mid-October but start may be flexible.