Fall 2017: Podium - Graphic Design Intern
Sep 6, 2017
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
● Develop concepts, create graphics and design layouts for online and print media, including flyers, posters, email newsletters, website, postcards, invitations, blog and social media accounts
● Collaborate with communications team on support campaigns, marketing materials
● Design layout for Podium program publications, including Podium Journal, literary ‘zines
● Video/photo editing
● Opportunity to design a portfolio project of your choosing!
● Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
● Must have excellent time management skills
● Must have ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with a team
● Must be able to define and work to deadlines
● Personable, creative
● Proficiency in CMS and basic understanding of HTML; Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications
You will receive a firsthand look at how community organizations work, have networking opportunities with board members, and create positive change in the community. This position is unpaid. Academic credit available. Flexible hours, with approximately 10 hours a week. The office is located on Hull St. (downtown campus connector drops 3 blocks away); access to reliable transportation a must. Contact Lindy Bumgarner, Executive Director, at email@example.com for more information or to apply. Applicants should submit a resume and copy of class schedule.