Fall 2017: Morris Cardiovascular and Risk Reduction Center - Advertising & Website Design Intern
Aug 25, 2017
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Morris Cardiovascular and Risk Reduction Center is a state-of-the-art cardiology center with a mission statement of creating heart healthy lifestyles through evidenced-based medicine, education, nutrition, and fitness.
Morris Cardio is looking for an advertising and website designer student to work directly with our Medical Fitness Director and Office Manager to
compose soft and hard copy material to promote our health programs and community health initiatives. The opportunity of website creation and
execution is also available, which, if meeting the needs of the practice, would be publicly utilized, contributing to the student portfolio.
Preferred Qualifications include:
• Advanced computer knowledge and efficiency
• Advanced knowledge of design applications for advertisement creation
• Advanced knowledge of website execution and coding, if applicable
• Out of the box, original thinking to reach all populations and target areas
• Task and deadline oriented
• Works well under direction as well as self-guided productivity
• Knowledge of short video creation for advertisement purposes, if applicable
Your unique ideas are welcome here!
Our core values for our team at Morris Cardio are as follows:
• Strive for a healthy mind, body, and spirit
• Accountability for our actions
• Respect and value for our patients, our employees, and ourselves
• Pursue excellence in everything we do, and work together for the best solutions
To apply send all resumes with brief cover letter describing your interest in this position to Alyssa@morriscardio.com.