Fall 2017: Moore-Norman, LLC - Marketing Intern
Sep 21, 2017
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Marketing Intern job summary:
Our newly established company would like to bring on a Non-Paid Marketing Intern to assist with the establishment of a local business start up in Chesterfield. The successful candidate will be enrolled full-time in a major university or college and studying marketing, business, or communications. We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in marketing and/or business. We’re offering a flexible schedule while taking classes and if you wish to pursue other paid opportunities simultaneously. We provide extensive guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the marketing and business industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
Marketing Intern responsibilities and duties:
- Develop a marketing plan to successfully market start up during the construction phase through grand opening. Possible opportunity for paid work post grand opening if intern is effective during initial non-paid phase.
- Take over content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, considering our clients and the industry we serve.
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Identify key events in which presence at the event will enhance reach and exposure.
- Participate in key events as company representative, as needed.
Marketing Intern qualifications and skills:
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program required
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to handle multiple marketing projects
- Self-starter and takes initiative
- Flexible work schedule
- Hardworking and dedicated
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professional
- Effective Interpersonal and Communication skills a must
- Leadership skills demonstrated
Job Type: Temporary
- High school or equivalent
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year
- Marketing Strategy: 1 year
- Marketing Communications: 1 year
- Business Development: 1 year