Fall 2017: Madison+Main - Account Management Intern (Deadline July 21)
Jun 15, 2017
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Madison+Main is a branding, marketing, and PR agency in Richmond, Virginia that gets results for emerging companies and challenger brands. There’s a lot to get involved with during your internship at Madison+Main and we’ll provide you with a great opportunity to gain real world experience with real responsibility.
What will you be doing?
Account Management interns will have the opportunity to be exposed to every facet of our company. As an Account Management intern for Madison+Main, you will:
- Support the Account Management team with various marketing campaigns
- Participate in market research, which could include conducting customer surveys and research analysis
- Write social media calendars for various clients in different industries
- Transcribe meeting notes and interviews
- Take part in internal meetings and creative concept sessions
- Help research media plans for clients
- Develop relationships with media vendors
- Assist in day-to-day administrative tasks
What we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates who have passion and skills to excel in a fast-paced environment. A candidate should possess the following traits and skills:
- Must be a rising junior or senior, or a recent graduate
- Possess excellent writing, communication, and research skills
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize projects as well as manage their time
- Ability to collaborate with other team members, but also be self-motivated
- Meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to get things done with minimal supervision
- Desire to learn what it takes to work in a fast growing company
- Ability to think of creative solutions to business problems
- Social media knowledge
- Available to work 12-20 hours per week, between August 28 – December 8.
What about college credits or compensation?
While this is an unpaid internship opportunity, you will gain a wealth of knowledge about the marketing world. We are willing to work with you and your college to determine the appropriate amount of college credit you can receive for participation in our internship program.
Will you have fun?
Well, that’s entirely up to you (but we’re placing our bets on “yes.”) Just check this out.
How do you apply?
Please submit resumes to Matt Ong at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. The deadline to apply is July 21.