Fall 2016: Journeys Travel Inc. - Communications Intern
Sep 23, 2016
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
· Create marketing plan for Journeys Inc./Kim Goldstein for social media, bridal show material, advertisements
· Organize and implement a social media campaign for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, etc with a primary focus on family vacations, honeymoons & destination weddings.
· Suggest updates for website & SEO improvements
· Basic office duties such as filing, organizing, etc.
· Work 10-15 hours per week or as needed to implement strategies above mainly on your own schedule, but four hours per week in the office for key events
Resumes should be submitted to Kim Goldstein firstname.lastname@example.org