Fall 2016: Haberdasher Corporate Apparel - Communications Intern (PAID)
Aug 25, 2016
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Haberdasher Corporate Apparel is seeking part-time paid Marketing Intern to partner with our sales and marketing team to support our rapid growth. The successful candidate will have flexible hours and can provide most of the support from a remote location. Experience with Constant Contact, Microsoft Access, and Google Docs is a plus. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to operate in both a team environment and work independently, and excellent communication skills are a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and growing Haberdasher’s social media presence
- Utilizing Constant Contact to:
- Send monthly newsletter
- Target market to support specific sales initiatives
- Assist in our database management
- Constant Contact
- Provide market research as necessary
About Haberdasher Corporate Apparel:
Haberdasher Corporate Apparel is a uniform service company that specializes in providing apparel for the workplace and on managing ongoing programs for its customer’s employees.
- Company founded in 2009, but the team has a combined 35+ years in uniform business
- Headquartered in Richmond – customers all over state of Virginia and Mid-Atlantic (and beyond)
- Certified SWaM business with a micro-business designation since 2014
- On the State Contract for Uniforms and Apparel (E194-1175-VP)
- Key industries
- Assisted Living
- Property Management
Candidates interested in working for a successful small business, in a role that will help them develop marketing skills not taught in the classroom, should contact Scott Ilnicky.