Fall 2016: European Apothecary Teas - Social Media & Marketing/PR Intern
Aug 26, 2016
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Are you looking for a creative, productive and flexible position for the fall term in which you can gain valuable work experience? A local firm is looking for a highly motivated and organized intern to work with the company founder in creating and actualizing a social media marketing plan. The company is a retailer of organic health products. This is a great opportunity to start with a newly formed business and to get experience in developing a brand from the start. This internship offers the chance to gain valuable experience in social media marketing, digital marketing, SEO, and professional skills. The learning opportunities are endless. The internship is unpaid, though there is the possibility for future opportunities.
Tasks might include but are not limited to
- creating, updating and managing social media campaign
- Updating Website
- Creating and managing email campaigns and advertisements
- Analytics tracking and analyzing
We are looking for a creative and motivated advertising, marketing, journalism, public relations or communications major with the following:
- Understanding of social media marketing and current trends
- Comfort with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and emerging social media platforms
- Good organization, communication and writing skills
- Able to work independently and cooperatively with the owner
- Able to commit 10-15 hours per week
- Can commute to Monroe Park Campus or Ashland for periodic meetings
Duration/Time: Starts in September. Open till filled.
Please respond to this ad with a short cover letter explaining why you're interested in this internship and why you think you are a good candidate for this position. Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com Put internship in the subject line.