Interim Associate Director
T. Edward Temple Building, 901 W. Main St., room 2216
Office hours: https://calendly.com/sfsherman
- M.A., Advertising Design, Syracuse University, 2007
- B.S., Political Science, minor in Psychology, James Madison University, 1984
- A.D., Business Management, Northwest Mississippi Junior College, 1982
- Making progress through inspiration, strategic thinking and curiosity.
- Marketing communications.
- Richmond Ad Club, executive member
- Sons of Aristotle, emeritus
- State of Wonderment, resident
- MASC201: Curiousness
- MASC204: Story
- MASC491: Thinker Maker
- MASC499: Career Minded
- Ad Person of the Year, 2017: Ad Club of Richmond