Spring 2024: The SLMG Cooperative Education Consortium - Graphic Design Intern
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
Job Summary: This intern will create digital media graphics and print media graphics for various audiences. The selected candidate may also design logos, icons, and other brand specific artwork. Additional responsibilities may include any ad hoc tasks assigned by the creative director, art director, or creative coordinator.
About The SLMG Cooperative Education Consortium (SLMG CO-OP)
The SLMG Cooperative Education Consortium (SLMG CO-OP) allows students and recent graduates to apply and exercise their theoretical knowledge and skills developed in college in a contemporary work environment. This is accomplished through strategic partnerships with established companies, small businesses, emerging brands, and accredited colleges/universities that provide opportunities for program participants to actively contribute to real projects and initiatives that align with their chosen career field.
In short, interning here at SLMG gets you real work experience by working on real projects, with coaching and mentorship built in. You also get to put your natural talent to use and that stuff you learned in class. How awesome is that?
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and design various materials for print and digital media
- Conceptualize, design, and implement creative graphics and content
- Ensure design projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Eligible candidates should have completed at least 90 credit hours or three years of college. (Required)
- Must have access to and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign and/or Illustrator (Required)
- Experience in MailChimp, Wix, and Squarespace (Preferred)
- Experience in Instagram and Facebook (Preferred)
- 10-15 Hours Weekly
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Unpaid