Spring 2024: Crystal Chakra Yogi - Marketing Intern
Crystal Chakra Yogi is a small business in Richmond, Virginia that offers alternative and holistic wellness services which includes private yoga, corporate yoga, reiki energy healing, and tarot. We are looking to onboard an intern that has a personal interest in alternative health and wellness. Our ideal candidate would be a visionary who is willing to strategize and execute ways to help our business grow through marketing.
General job duties of the Marketing Internship include:
- Researching and writing basic blog posts on alternative health topics.
- Work with the owner to brainstorm ideas and develop strategies for the company.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web).
- Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns using analytic software.
- Create comprehensive marketing calendar using data collected.
- Attend marketing events with team (includes about 1-2 a month).
Qualifications applicants should possess:
- Candidate should have strong writing skills.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Hungry to put their skills obtained from VCU coursework to use.
- A working computer and internet access.
- Ability to work on deadline.
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Should have a desire to learn more about alternative health and wellness.
- Photography skills are a plus.
- Enrolled at VCU and in their sophomore year or above and seeking an internship for credit (Freshman should still apply if prior experience with marketing can be demonstrated.)
Why choose us:
- Flexible hours, prioritizing your school schedule first.
- A fun and welcoming environment for you to gain hands-on experience by integrating your skills learned at VCU and executing social media marketing strategies.
- A chance to learn more about alternative and holistic wellness.
- A great resource for future references/recommendation letters.
- Potential opportunities to try out yoga classes or other offerings free of charge.
This is an unpaid internship and is offered for the Spring and Summer 2024 semesters. Hours are flexible. Hybrid, meeting virtually and in-person near VCU depending on what is best for the intern’s schedule.
Applicants should e-mail a resume to:
Lily Goodman, Crystal Chakra Yogi Owner
Subject: “Marketing Internship Application”