Spring 2024: Alex Taylor Law, PLC - Legal Communications Intern (Deadline 11/22)
Legal Communications Internship
Come join our team at Alex Taylor Law, PLC. We are currently accepting applications for our legal communications internship for the Spring. In this position, you will be working directly alongside Attorney Alex Taylor, and his paralegals, Mary Faith Everman and Mary Archer. We handle cases in Criminal Law, Traffic, Civil, and Personal Injury.
- Assist Attorney Taylor and his paralegals with various communication-based tasks.
- Design and create visual content, such as blog posts, videos and social media graphics
- Help plan and run various marketing events for the law firm
- Assist Attorney Taylor with press interviews and promotional photoshoots
- Develop all communications content to fit the firm’s brand kit to promote consistencyacross the firm’s online platforms
- Attend court hearings and meetings alongside Attorney Taylor and his team
- Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- College Students: Minimum 3.0 GPA that must be maintained for the duration of this internship.
- Mass Communications experience preferred, but not required.
- Interns must be available to work 10 hours per week for a minimum of 5 weeks in person.
- A strong desire to learn more about the legal field and managing communications for private practice law firms.
- Ability to work well alone and with others and strong communication skills.
The deadline to apply is November 22, 2023. There are three positions available. This position is eligible for a flexible work arrangement. Any questions about this internship can be directed to email@example.com.
If interested, please email your resume and a 1-page cover letter explaining why you want this internship to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Name - Spring 2024 Internship.” Social media graphics and writing samples are encouraged but are not required.
Interviews will be conducted beginning on the week of December 4 and will be held in person, at our office located at 1622 W Main St, Richmond, VA 23220.