Spring 2023: Capital City Painting & Powerwashing- Social Media/Marketing Intern
Description of Organization:
Capital City Painting & Powerwashing, LLC. offers residential, commercial and government-property pressure cleaning and painting services in Virginia. We are currently in our 28th year of business and employ a team of 16-20 technicians and subcontractors. We service the Richmond area and surrounding counties.
General Job Duties of Social Media & Marketing Design Internship:
- Work directly under the Head of Marketing to establish marketing budget and usage.
- Responsible for social media marketing design and management.
- Responsible for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) management, as skill set allows.
- Responsible for website build and redesign.
- Assist in advertisement design, which will include working with print companies during the design process of printed marketing materials.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns for mass customer emails and SMS communications.
- Generate reports for capturing/tracking leads as well as overall performance.
- Ensure proper utilization of budgeted funds for Google Ad Words; candidate will need to frequently communicate with the ad words provider.
- Some local travel may be required, to visit job sites for photograph opportunities needed for social media and website updates/advertising.
- Additional marketing design and social media tasks may be required, as assigned.
Qualifications Applicants Should Possess:
- Candidate should be a junior or senior.
- Should have strong writing and communication skills.
- Candidate should have strong social media management experience.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of website building and design.
- Should have basic knowledge of advertisement design processes.
- Ability to work on computers and the ability to learn new software systems quickly.
- Should be prepared to work in a business environment; most work can be performed remotely however weekly meetings will be required in the office.
- Ability to work on a deadline.
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
- SEO experience not required, but preferred.
This is a paid internship ($1,000 stipend), paid at the completion of the internship. It is offered year-round. The internship will provide 3 credits. Hours are flexible.
A long-term paid position can be discussed if the candidate performs well during the internship.
Applicants should email resumes and two written references to:
Blair Manning, CEO, Email: email@example.com
Capital City Painting & Powerwashing, LLC is located at 480-D Hylton Road, Richmond, VA 23238.